Return & Refund Policy
Hanna Petals reserves the right to make substitutions of flowers, greenery, baskets, boxes, vases, wrapping papers, fruits, and any other material used in our flower arrangements with others of equal or higher value should the original materials be unavailable.
Hanna Petals reserves the right to amend charges based on additional items ordered, remote delivery, re delivery etc. However, delighting customers is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver fresh flowers at its best condition and on time.
a) As flowers are a perishable item, returns are only accepted under the following circumstances:
- All issues must be indicated to us within 24 hours of delivery — if you are calling after hours, please leave a message with a time to reach you and phone number and we will call the next business day.
- We will happily replace any damaged item, which may have had its quality affected during shipping
- As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds, however if the issue cannot be resolved, an in-store credit may be available
- Returns are accepted on a “quality” basis only — issues of “not liking” the arrangement are not grounds for a return.
- If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for returns
b) Availability and Substitution
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our suppliers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality. If you require a specific product, please WhatsApp and check for its availability.
- If NO name is specified for the “Card Message”, we will NOT put the name of the sender on the card.